Thursday, January 17, 2008

Home Companion Book


Hi Ladies!
I am now using a home compaion book. This has been a life saver! This keeps me organized and if i am sick it helps keep the home running smooth. I am adding to it all the time!
Here is what I have in it:
1. Weekly Items ( I reprint these each week)
A Weekly Cleaning Chart
Weekly Home Blessing hour Ck List
My to Do list
Menu
Grocery & Shopping List
Ck register and Budget sheet
Freezer cooking forms
2. Daily Rountines ( These are in slip covers)
Morning, afternoon, and evening rountines
Weekly Plan
Weekly check list ( Quick overview of housework)
3. Monthly ( this is in a tab with a coby of the months calandar, I bring it to the front each month)
Bill Pay log
Monthly Balance and budget sheets
Monthly pantry and freezer invenory
Monthly home cleaning check list ( I use this to grade my self once a month)
4.Important info
birthday list
biller information
Family health and doctor info
Important accts and other info
Babysitting info
Energenct plans and info
5. Phone numbers and addresses
6.Recipes
7. Cleaning Information ( Recipes anf tips ect)
8.Price Book
9. Pockets
Bills to pay
Paid Bills
Envelopes, stamps, ect.
Cards
10. Copy of Diet ( I have migraines and have to follow a strict diet)

No comments: